The Benefits Of Massage
• Alleviates low-back pain and improves range
• Increases the oxygen flow in the blood
and releases toxins from the muscles.
• Enhances immunity by stimulating
the lymph system's flow of oxygen.
Lymph System: the body’s natural defense system
• Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or
• Helps athletes of any level prepare for and
recover from strenuous exertions.
• Improves the condition of the body’s largest
• Increases joint flexibility.
• Lessens depression and anxiety.
• Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue
and stretch marks.
• Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and
vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduces postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduces spasms and cramping.
• Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and
• Releases endorphins—amino acids that work as
the body’s natural painkiller.
• Relieves migraine pain.